Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

ToXic_SmG has been Promoted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

ToXic_SmG has been Promoted Empty
PostSubject: ToXic_SmG has been Promoted   ToXic_SmG has been Promoted I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Hello All,

Good news!santa I have promoted ToXic_SmG. Here is a quote from ToXic several weeks ago:

Quote :
Hey guys, well this clan is pretty much kick ass but is there anyway i could help out like premotion and stuff? I feel like i could be doing more and yeah i know im still in Initation but is there like a way i could help out?

You are asking, what have I been promoted for? You have been promoted for your passion for the clan, wanting to promote it, and help it grow, and are very excited about Black Ops. Most importantly you communicate with other clan members, even if you cannot play with them online.

Therefore, ToXic_SmG has been promoted to Forum Moderator for Team Confuzion's forums. He will be responsible for the ethics of this forum, general housekeeping tasks, communicating with other senior members about issues such as complaints, bans, and will report directly to the administrator. He will be responsible for checking the forums at least once a week and being a resource for all other clan members. Tasks may be delegated to ToXic from administration in which he will carry out, maintain, update, and otherwise enforce those tasks. Finally, he will also have creative freedom to propose changes to the website appearance with approval by the administrator.

If you have any questions please let me know. If any clan member has a question then please let me know.

andyg223
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
Jst1n

Jst1n

PostSubject: Re: ToXic_SmG has been Promoted   ToXic_SmG has been Promoted I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:47 am

Good job toxic props to you. He deserves it

Testing xD Thanks dude

Last edited by ToXic_SmG on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A test on how this system works!)
Back to top Go down
Fife

US

PostSubject: Re: ToXic_SmG has been Promoted   ToXic_SmG has been Promoted I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Grats bro.
Back to top Go down
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

PostSubject: Re: ToXic_SmG has been Promoted   ToXic_SmG has been Promoted I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Thanks Fife glad to finaly be a mod of something glad its this clan =)
Back to top Go down
Fife

US

PostSubject: Re: ToXic_SmG has been Promoted   ToXic_SmG has been Promoted I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:27 pm

yea man, no doubt. good job
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: ToXic_SmG has been Promoted   ToXic_SmG has been Promoted I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Hey ToXic,

Do you have anything worth noting so far with your promotion to forum moderator?

andyg223
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: ToXic_SmG has been Promoted   ToXic_SmG has been Promoted I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:27 pm

ToXic - did you make any changes to the forums? Have you added or removed any forums or groups?
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: ToXic_SmG has been Promoted   ToXic_SmG has been Promoted I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Nevermind, but do keep me posted of any changes you make no matter how minor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ToXic_SmG has been Promoted   ToXic_SmG has been Promoted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ToXic_SmG has been Promoted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Confuzion :: Clan General Discussion :: Clan General Discussion-
Jump to: