Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

congratulations to andyg223

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coolioluke9
Admin
Admin
coolioluke9

congratulations to andyg223 Empty
PostSubject: congratulations to andyg223   congratulations to andyg223 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:28 pm

for becoming a full blown team confuzion member! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

PostSubject: Re: congratulations to andyg223   congratulations to andyg223 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:36 am

Andy Kidda.
Back to top Go down
xSharpShooter

US

PostSubject: Re: congratulations to andyg223   congratulations to andyg223 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 am

wtf luke just cause you blow him doesnt make him a full blown member there still like 8 other members that need to blow him before that happens Laughing lol!
jkz congratz
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: congratulations to andyg223   congratulations to andyg223 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:13 am

hahaha don't forget to cup the balls, stroke the shaft, everything.

I've been playing a lot with vic021 and Coolioluke mostly, and I am really impressed. Until I get a headset (any recommendations?).

- I hear turtle beach PX21 is awesome - (I use PS3 of course): http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ps3-gaming-headsets/ear-force-px21.aspx

What do you all think of that one? I hate how there is no 3.5mm stereo jack input on the PS3 by the way... Grrrr

So as an FYI, here are my class setups (my tactics are stealth, and this consists of sniping and running with my "heavy gunner" class which involves a lot of claymore babysitting, patience, and a really good starting spawn spot). There is at least one spot on every map I can literally hold down myself. There are at least two spots on Underpass I can absolutely wreck havok single handedly and get 11 kill streak within 60 seconds.

[Class Name]
[Setup]

"Grunt"
M16A4 w. Heartbeat Sensor
2x Thumper
Scavenger Pro
Danger Close (few more kills for pro)
Site Rep (working on Pro)
-Claymore
-Stun Grenade

Grunt is a switch-to before I use my killstreaks and if I'm having trouble and need the heartbeat sensor (I usually don't). This is my least used class because it is mainly for switching to when I have my killstreaks (see below)

"Commando"
MP5K w. Akimbo and FMJ
TMP w. Akimbo and FMJ
Bling Pro
Lightweight Pro
Scrambler Pro
-Semtex Grenade
-Stun Grenade

Commando is my "kill you with speed and lots of lead class". I dropshot with this class all the time (I use tactical setup always btw- so the right analog thumb stick is to control crouch, prone, standing, etc, and aiming). I have leveled this class up really well, and I don't know what people are talking about with Scrambler - yeah it tells the enemy someone is nearby but if you have staked out an ambush spot in a building and they are assaulting then you have the upper hand, and also with lightweight pro you can get tons of lead in campers' faces before they have much chance to look around unless they are an expert camper. The delay on claymores is a huge bonus for this "in your face with tons of lead class". This class is very good on Sub base. I have a unique throwing strategy for my semtex and stun grenades if anyone wants to know - just let me know!

My first favorite class is below, and I get a TON of kills and killsteaks with it (I called in two attack helicopters, two pavelows, and two chopper gunners in one TDM game in terminal last week):

"Heavy Gunner"
AUG HBAR w. Holographic Sight (f*&#$&@ amazing gun)
2x Stinger (I immediately take out anything airborne to remain stealthy)
Scavenger Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro
-Claymore
-Stun Grenade

I rely on not being seen with Heavy Gunner. I will be heard, but most likely you will not see me, and if you do find me with this class you will likely die two or three times before you get me out of my ambush/hideout spot, and that is if I don't keep moving and find a new spot which I do quite often to remain undetected since I don't use suppression on this class.

On to my two original classes and my two second favorites (they are tied):

"G"
Intervention w. Thermal Scope

One Man Army Pro (used to be AA12 w. extended mags - I have leveled this gun up completely and have gazillions of kills with it)
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
-Claymore
-Smoke Grenade

This class I usually start with first, get one claymore kill, then 2-5 more kills and switch to "Heavy Gunner" or "Grunt" to get my killsteaks: attack chopper (7 kills), pavelow (9 kills) chopper gunner (11 kills). I usually switch to "Heavy Gunner", but I may choose "Grunt" once I get Danger Close Pro on that class). I rack up a lot of one shot kills, headshots, two kills with one bullet, and no scope shots/point blank one shot kills all the time with the Intervention. On Woodlands I have never pwned someone so bad before: he was running around the house near the minigun (the side with the church and other bigger buildings), and he came running around the building behind me (I was on a corner crouched and scoped) and I did a 360° nanosecond-scope headshot. I wish to the heavens I could have seen that killcam from his perspective; damn you MW2!!! Anyone have similar stories of total pwnage?

Last but not least:

"G2" (this is my original class when I started playing MW2)
FAL w. Holographic Sight and Silencer
M1014 w. Red Dot Sight and Grip (I usually and originally use AA12 with grip and extended mags but I decided to try using this more; I absolutely pwn with the AA12)
Bling Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro
-Claymore
-Stun Grenade

This is my full bore stealth class, and is very effective. As you know the Holographic Sight on the FAL increases its minimum damage from 35 to 40 per shot, and it can do up to 70 damage, so when silenced and with the Holographic Sight it does two shot kills at any range.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well I just told you everything (actually there is a lot more you don't know!). I hope this has been useful to the other members of the clan to understand how I play and what I use. It's hard to communicate this without a headset (I'm working on it!).

My Callsign is "NBK" because I usually get a several long shots in one life (someones up to 10 in one life).

I'll talk next about my general strategies, and strategies for specific maps - that is - if you all want to hear it?

I look forward to your replies and sorry for the long post. Thanks!

G

Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: congratulations to andyg223   congratulations to andyg223 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

congratulations to andyg223
Page 1 of 1