Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

WHAT TO POST IN THIS SECTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xSharpShooter

US

WHAT TO POST IN THIS SECTION Empty
PostSubject: WHAT TO POST IN THIS SECTION   WHAT TO POST IN THIS SECTION I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 pm

In this section you are able to request/suggest a game for the clan to make a group and have interclans for.The way to do this is to put the name of the game as the topic title.Say why we should add the game.Simple as that then we shall have a vote on the game for members to say if they would like that game 2 be added if enough members think it we should add it we will add it and then us admins and commander in chiefs along with the person who suggested the game will discuss and vote on who we think should be the leader of that group in charge of interclans.And thank you for all suggestions.
Back to top Go down

WHAT TO POST IN THIS SECTION
Page 1 of 1