Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

Xbox 360 Teams

Go down 
+2
Jst1n
LoGiC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LoGiC

LoGiC

US

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:12 am

Make a section for Xbox 360 users like me. I play PS3 and Xbox 360. This would open the site up a little more and get more people to support the site and also get donations for new mods map packs and more! Xbox users need love too....LOL
Xbox 360 Teams Xbox3611
Back to top Go down
Jst1n

Jst1n

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:51 am

Thats a good suggestion
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 am

I understand...I have a question though why are you hanging on to your ole' 360 and not upgrading to a PS3?

Sorry if that seems arrogant, maybe I'm just ignorant. Anyways, we have a 360 (not a launch model; newer) and it failed with red lights of death indicating "general hardware failure". We never bothered to replace it, we figured a PS3 would be better, after all it has one of the best Blu-Ray players on the planet, built in Wi-Fi for Netflix streaming, and wireless controllers that don't need batteries, oh and super fast and ultra cool looking case, and it's smaller and black so it doesn't attract dirt and dust making it look dirty. One of my friends had a 360 and suffered tons of annoying problems with it, and I'll add that if Microsoft has any brains for what is best technologically, then why did they make their controllers with batteries and not rechargeable like Sony? For me, that fact right there tells me Microsoft did not plan the 360 well, or they are aligned with battery companies so they will generate revenue from battery sales. If that's the case, then it is even more ridiculous to own a 360 compared to owning a PS3.

Here are the problems my friend's 360 had:
the CD tray would only open it if you were lucky after a year, you had to push on it in weird ways to get it open, and do other odd things.
Then his failed with red lights of death after about a year and months of dealing with the CD tray opening literally whenever it wanted to. My buddy used to say "you have to touch it just right" jokingly because he knew it was totally messed up.

So two instances of a sub-par experience with the 360 and I am never buying it again. I mean the fact that their controllers are wireless and yet do not recharge and require batteries (unlike the PS3 controller) is enough for me to not ever buy a 360 again. I cannot stand design flaws, and you shouldn't have to suffer because you have an allegiance to a certain company or brand.

With that said, yes, 360 users need some love too. I only get concerned about 360 users banding together and PS3 users banding together. If we segregate sections I think this will hurt clan cohesion personally. Anyone else have an opinion on making different sections for 360 users? I think we should keep everything the same, I mean the only thing that differs is the games we play.

Nice to meet (write) to you LoGiC! Good post topic!

G
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:11 am

andyg223 wrote:
I understand...I have a question though why are you hanging on to your ole' 360 and not upgrading to a PS3?

Sorry if that seems arrogant, maybe I'm just ignorant. Anyways, we have a 360 (not a launch model; newer) and it failed with red lights of death indicating "general hardware failure". We never bothered to replace it, we figured a PS3 would be better, after all it has one of the best Blu-Ray players on the planet, built in Wi-Fi for Netflix streaming, and wireless controllers that don't need batteries, oh and super fast and ultra cool looking case, and it's smaller and black so it doesn't attract dirt and dust making it look dirty. One of my friends had a 360 and suffered tons of annoying problems with it, and I'll add that if Microsoft has any brains for what is best technologically, then why did they make their controllers with batteries and not rechargeable like Sony? For me, that fact right there tells me Microsoft did not plan the 360 well, or they are aligned with battery companies so they will generate revenue from battery sales. If that's the case, then it is even more ridiculous to own a 360 compared to owning a PS3.

Here are the problems my friend's 360 had:
the CD tray would only open it if you were lucky after a year, you had to push on it in weird ways to get it open, and do other odd things.
Then his failed with red lights of death after about a year and months of dealing with the CD tray opening literally whenever it wanted to. My buddy used to say "you have to touch it just right" jokingly because he knew it was totally messed up.

So two instances of a sub-par experience with the 360 and I am never buying it again. I mean the fact that their controllers are wireless and yet do not recharge and require batteries (unlike the PS3 controller) is enough for me to not ever buy a 360 again. I cannot stand design flaws, and you shouldn't have to suffer because you have an allegiance to a certain company or brand.

With that said, yes, 360 users need some love too. I only get concerned about 360 users banding together and PS3 users banding together. If we segregate sections I think this will hurt clan cohesion personally. Anyone else have an opinion on making different sections for 360 users? I think we should keep everything the same, I mean the only thing that differs is the games we play.

Nice to meet (write) to you LoGiC! Good post topic!

G

Hmmm... I see what you mean there Andy about the 360s problem and agree but again i think bringing a 360 section to the website is a good idea as this place has about 7 truly active members adding a 360 section and bringing 7 more active members would truly boost are clan publisity and the chat box would have more then 3 people on at once that would be great, but as Andy said about segrigation is a thought that needs some time, as long as the focus is fairly given out.
Back to top Go down
LoGiC

LoGiC

US

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Well i own a 360 and only had 1 problem with it and it was when i first bought it. Microsoft screwed up some and most of the first ones would get RROD and you would have to send them in. Shipping was free and they would take a week to send you another 360 that works. But know i have a 2008 model and it has never had a problem. Also there is 3 members tht i know that has XBOX 360s or is getting one soon. About the Netflix.... 360 has ps3 beat in that section because PS3 you need a disc to open Netflix and XBOX 360 is a Download and play and the servers for games dont drop host as much. Also Microsoft spends more money to games like MW2 to get map packs a month ahead of Sony PS3. There one good thing about the Sony PS3 tho it has the BLu-Ray DVD player which is nice (LOVE IT)

LoGiiC king
Back to top Go down
coolioluke9
Admin
Admin
coolioluke9

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 am

exactly, microsoft spends its cash just so ps3 cant have it for a month which just shows how idiotic they are, its not like someone is going to go out and buy and xbox just to play the new map packs a month early, and activision was easily moved to give in to microsofts cash and i hope that the new designers wont be so ignorant. sony is a huge company making money off of a lot of things, even if the video game part of the company fails sony wont give up because they have income coming off of so many other things they dont have to worry, so micrsoft cant out buy sony. p.s. if sony ever decided to start making computers with there own hardware and software microsoft would be out of business.
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:28 am

LoGiC wrote:
Well i own a 360 and only had 1 problem with it and it was when i first bought it. Microsoft screwed up some and most of the first ones would get RROD and you would have to send them in. Shipping was free and they would take a week to send you another 360 that works. But know i have a 2008 model and it has never had a problem. Also there is 3 members tht i know that has XBOX 360s or is getting one soon. About the Netflix.... 360 has ps3 beat in that section because PS3 you need a disc to open Netflix and XBOX 360 is a Download and play and the servers for games dont drop host as much. Also Microsoft spends more money to games like MW2 to get map packs a month ahead of Sony PS3. There one good thing about the Sony PS3 tho it has the BLu-Ray DVD player which is nice (LOVE IT)

LoGiiC king

Yeah they may spend a hell of alot of cash on TIMED exclusives but come on man, 50 million for GTA DLC what a waste tbh they should of spent the money on a decent exclusive and no one give me the Halo is the best game ever remark. Plus that money that M$ spent on GTAs DLC has gone the Agent which is a Ps3 exculsive....Burn.
Back to top Go down
Jst1n

Jst1n

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm

I had my 360 for 2 and a half years before i got the rrod and the only reason i got it was because somebody moved to from standing to sitting while it was loading the software. Another reason why people have problems is have you seen the way people treat their stuff they treat it like it is indestructible. My ps3 constantly looks dirty cause you can see all the dust on it.

I handle both systems with care and i have never had a problem that i caused with either system. It is all about how people take care of their systems. I personally think they both have their goods and their bads and they are equally good i just play 360 more. I dont know why ps3 is only rechargeable because if your cable breaks your screwed and if you lost ur cable you cant use the control until u buy a new one and its just easier to use batteries sometimes cause then u can be truely wireless. All in all they are both great
Back to top Go down
xSharpShooter

US

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:30 am

logic about ur netflix thing about downloading it yea its true but you need gold membership on xbox to watch on ps3 all you need is interenet not even psn so wat know
Back to top Go down
Jst1n

Jst1n

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:38 pm

You have to admit the netflix selection on ps3 is not as broad as on the 360 though
Back to top Go down
xSharpShooter

US

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 am

ummm actuall the selection has to do with netfliz its self and it is all the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox 360 Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Teams   Xbox 360 Teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Teams
Page 1 of 1