Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beeney2010

UK

Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc. Empty
PostSubject: Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc.   Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:18 am

Hai2u

I've been playing mw2 for ages and never once thought of joining a clan. To be honest the only people in my friends list are my IRL friends. Buut joining a clan would put the fun back into this game. I'm pretty good at it, usually in the top 3 players in a game. If I'm on the losing team I'll be the top player like 99% of the time (not to come across as egotistical)

So uh, yea! Hope y'all consider me for yo' clan!

Fo' shizzle.

Peace.

Oh ya P.S add me. Beeney2010 ;)
Back to top Go down
xSharpShooter

US

PostSubject: Re: Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc.   Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:18 am

hi welcome i cant type much cause im on my phone so im keeping it short for now welcome and other members should give you the list of players to add most of members right now are on vacation but we still get on so ill post the list in a bit when i get home
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc.   Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:29 am

Beeney,

Welcome to Team Confuzion. I am new myself, and went through a 1 week initiation period with Coolioluke9 (add him to your friends list on PSN - you do use PS3 right?). Also add Krazykracker187.

If you want to get started adding clan members, and such, then please add me as a friend on PSN (Playstation Network). I play from 8 AM- 1 PM on weekends, and from 5:30 PM to 11 PM on weekdays. My PSN is "andyg223", and I look forward to playing with you.

What are your class setups? What are your favorite tactics? What is your favorite map? What do you prefer, softcore or hardcore? What game type do you like the most (e.g. TDM, Hardcore Richochet: HQ, Search & Destroy, Domination, etc.)? Personally I play softcore TDM the most, and sometimes I play hardcore TDM or Hardcore Richochet: HQ.

Click on the link below. Read my post at the end of the thread to see an example of what we are looking for when I asked you the questions above:

https://confusion.forummotion.com/clan-general-discussion-f10/congratulations-to-andyg223-t72.htm

We look forward to your reply!

G

Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc.   Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Beeney??????
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc.   Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wazzuuuuuuuuup etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Confuzion :: Team Confuzion Gaming Groups :: Modern Warfare 2 :: Initation-
Jump to: