Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa" Empty
PostSubject: Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa"   Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:24 am

Hello All Clan Members,

Mr. Rubirosa is new to Team Confuzion forums. He plays MW2, and has finished the Campaign on Veteran and I am helping him complete Spec. Ops. He will be going through the 1 week initiation period after which he will be part of the clan.

Please welcome him, and begin talking to get to know him better.

I PM'd him last week and he got right back to me. He added me to his friend list. I am his first friend on PSN.

If anyone else can help Mr. Rubirosa play Special ops since he finished the campaign in veteran and would like to earn the 69 stars, and it is complicated to do it solo though....then please let him know!

He is looking forward to playing with us, and in his own words, is very grateful to be a part of the clan.

He says: "Best regards from Monterrey Mexico"

Thank you for the cooperation guys!

P.S. We still need to come up with a nickname for Mr. Rubirosa. Does anyone have any ideas? I proposed "Ruben", but I have not heard back from Mr. Rubirosa yet.

cheers
G
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa"   Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Hey dude, dont have Mw2 so Sad cant play with you but have fun lol.
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa"   Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:04 pm

haha...we still haven't finished Spec Ops or anything. In all seriousness I think Mr. Rubirosa, that you need to improve your level 3 status.

andyg223
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa"   Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing "Mr. Rubirosa"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Confuzion :: Clan General Discussion :: Clan General Discussion-
Jump to: