Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

My Suggestion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

My Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestion.   My Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 pm

As this clan seems to be going in a new direction heres a list of things I suggest that happen.

. Delete the Cod4 section as there hasnt been a single post there in ages, just looks like the Clan is inactive and dead to new members.

. Delete the Battle Field Bad Company section same as before hasnt been a new post in ages, looks bad.

. Add a Black Ops Section so i can give you all a easier place to check up on the latest Black Ops news.

. Add a Black Ops Group.

Thats all i got so far hope any off it helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

My Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion.   My Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 am

ToXic,

Those are all awesome suggestions. I was thinking about removing COD4, Battlefield, and adding a Black Ops section but I wanted some user feedback first.

A few clan members may be really busy right now finishing their summer breaks, and preparing to head back to school. I am particularly concerned about Jst1n. I've played with him a couple times and he's really fun to play with and is good too1

Keep up the good work ToXic. This is very impressive.

Andy
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

My Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion.   My Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:32 am

No problem mate just thought we could use some proper suggestions. Smile
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

My Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion.   My Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Hello All,

Suggestions are open to everyone. Let me know what you're thinking, and if there is anything you would like me to add/remove.

andyg
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

My Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion.   My Suggestion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Confuzion :: Clan General Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: