Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

Chat Box Sounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

Chat Box Sounds  Empty
PostSubject: Chat Box Sounds    Chat Box Sounds  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:49 am

I was just thinking before, when i was in anougher tab and Andy was trying to speak to me but i didnt know and i was thinking like in msn and other chat boxes ino, is it posable to have a notification sound every time someone posts something that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

Chat Box Sounds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Sounds    Chat Box Sounds  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:03 pm

I'll look into it, although any suggestions or recommendations would really be helpful.

Thanks for pointing out a potential area of improvement.

andyg223
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com

Chat Box Sounds
Page 1 of 1