Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

Clan History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KracKa187

Clan History!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Clan History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Clan History!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:55 am

Hello Everyone and welcome to Team Confuzion...

We have Been together as a clan for a couple days now Coolioluke9 GiMiix17 and KraZyKrAcKeR187 have been playing together for well over 4 months together and we thought hey lets start a clan right now we will be focusing on call of duty mw2 and red dead redemtion and once the clan starts to grow then we might branch off to other games but for now mw2 and rdr is our main games at the moment........... We want a chill community so we can all have a good place to come and chill and all that good stuff..... Team CoNFuZiOn Has a age requirement to join... You got to be 14 years old or older to join......We Have a Intitation Period in which we try you out and make sure your active not just on psn but also our forums because the forums is where we are going to be posting important clan updates and events.....We also are going to have rank points and medals....

Thats all i have for now since we are a new clan just forming

Thanks alot

Team CoNFuZiOn
Back to top Go down

Clan History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1