Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

Request to join clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KornFed007

US

Request to join clan Empty
PostSubject: Request to join clan   Request to join clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Im dre, and im 23. definatly looking forward to play with you guys
Back to top Go down
Jst1n

Jst1n

PostSubject: Re: Request to join clan   Request to join clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:55 am

Same here Glad to have u
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: Request to join clan   Request to join clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Sup dre. For anyone in the clan that doesn't know, KornFed007 (real name is Dre) is friends with Fife (real name is John), and they have known each other for many years. Just a little bit of background because I know dre is pretty good; I've played with him for close to a month now after a random pub game.

Initiation is almost complete dre, and then you'll be part of the clan and added to the Modern Warfare 2 ranks.

I'll make an official post once you have finished initiation.

P.S. Be sure to post your PSN on the PSN List sticky.

G[right]
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: Request to join clan   Request to join clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:38 am

Dre did you post your PSN on the PSN list sticky topic? You need to do that before your initiation is complete.
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to join clan   Request to join clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to join clan
Page 1 of 1