Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

Game Modes without kill streaks??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Game Modes without kill streaks?? Empty
PostSubject: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm

fourzerotwo(402) announces Gamemodes with out killstreaks
http://fourzerotwo.com/post/723560718/barebonespro

what do you think about this

Back to top Go down
xSharpShooter

US

PostSubject: Re: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 pm

better then the normal shit thats up now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 pm

i agree people say the killstreaks are overpowered but there is a way to counter everything in this game though this should be very fun to try out as this will show true skill
Back to top Go down
coolioluke9
Admin
Admin
coolioluke9

PostSubject: Re: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 pm

honestly i prob wont play it, if anything they should just take out air support, but the other team sucks so much they cant stop a guy from getting kill streaks its nice just to end the game faster
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
KracKa187

PostSubject: Re: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 pm

hahahahahaha u know i would like it but its not going to be any different ppl will still camp
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 am

lol...they should only take out lethal killstreaks....but leave the nuke in. so how many people can get it. lol.
Back to top Go down
Massacrex0817x

PostSubject: Re: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:53 pm

it will be akward cause i have been use to using killstreaks and i wouldnt mind playing one day without it
Back to top Go down
FreeCableFTW

PostSubject: Re: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Why not make a gamemode with only Melee. that would be so fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSharpShooter

US

PostSubject: Re: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:51 pm

lol free cable....i think they should of made a game mold called old school but not like the cod4 old school this old school should be like cod4 where you get airstrike uav chopper no stingers just rpg's like cod4
Back to top Go down
KracKa187

PostSubject: Re: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 am

it would be so fun hahahahaha knife only gamemode i would rape ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Modes without kill streaks??   Game Modes without kill streaks?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Modes without kill streaks??
Page 1 of 1