Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

MW2: petition for No launchers Game mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{GoR}jdogfarmer1

US

MW2: petition for No launchers Game mode Empty
PostSubject: MW2: petition for No launchers Game mode   MW2: petition for No launchers Game mode I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Hello, I'm am the leader of a clan called GOR. If your like anyone else i know your probably sick of the constant barrage of grenade launchers/RPGs so I got together with a few other people from my clan and i drafted a petition for a no launchers game mode. Hopefully the game mode will be an objectives GM with no launchers allowed except a stinger for anti-air. If it sounds like something you'd like to support then please sign it.

the petition can be found here http://www.gopetition.com/petition/38148.html

and our clan website is ps3gor.forumwise.com. feel free to stop by and comment on the petition thread there if you have any suggestions for it.
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

MW2: petition for No launchers Game mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2: petition for No launchers Game mode   MW2: petition for No launchers Game mode I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 am

Hi GOR,

Thank you for contacting Team Confuzion. While I cannot speak on behalf of my fellow clan mates, I can say that I would be opposed to a ban of the at least the ATH, thumper, and RPG. The noobtoob (aka rifle mounted grenade launcher), that's a different story.

Now I may have misunderstood your question, but if you are asking that Infinity or Treyarch should create a new Game Mode [insert game type] without launchers (noobtube, javelin, ATH, RPG, Thumper) then I think that would be a valid option for gamers.

Is that the question you are asking? Or are you suggesting something more informal, like an honor system? For example, do not use any launchers, and there are no rules to enforce it other than kick/ban?

Thanks for contacting us GOR. We look forward to hearing from you again.

P.S. Are you one gamebattles?

G
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com

MW2: petition for No launchers Game mode
Page 1 of 1