Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

COD Black Ops

Go down 
+2
KracKa187
coolioluke9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
coolioluke9
Admin
Admin
coolioluke9

COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: COD Black Ops   COD Black Ops I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 am

I am sure by now you guy have done some research on it, so whats your decision as of now, you think your going to buy it, rent it, or just going to forget about it.
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
Anonymous

COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops   COD Black Ops I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 am

im going to pre-order it haha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops   COD Black Ops I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:55 pm

i always pre order cod games haha ever since cod4 came out lol Razz
Back to top Go down
KracKa187

COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops   COD Black Ops I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:50 pm

ill be getting black ops on midnight release holla and that will be another main game for us anyways
Back to top Go down
Massacrex0817x

COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops   COD Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Am gonna be queing outside for this midnight since am in EU ill get it before you guys Smile and hopefuly fingers crossed they dont mess up like inifinity ward
Back to top Go down
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops   COD Black Ops I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Ill leave it for like three days watch gameplay then buy, cod just never been the same the grand cod4.
Back to top Go down
Jst1n

Jst1n

COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops   COD Black Ops I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:07 pm

I already pre ordered it and i'm getting on 11.9.10 the day it comes out in america and lucky you massacrex0817x since you get it before us americans
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops   COD Black Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 am

I pre-ordered it, and will have to go to Gamestop in Concord, NH to pick it up. When I pre-ordered it Gamestop gave me a special code to enter and get a cool "Flight Suit" avatar for Black Ops that you can apparently only get if you get this code. Along with this code, I will also be able to beta test the multiplayer, and therefore play the multiplayer before everyone else!

There will also be two other versions of Black Ops: "Prestige" and "Hardened"; the "Prestige" version comes with a remote control car lol; fail.

Anyway, I will get it the day it comes out, and will have a new 15 MB/s connection! My current connection is only 1.5 MB/s which I am beating the hell out of.

G
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops   COD Black Ops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD Black Ops
Page 1 of 1