Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

Joining the Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

Joining the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Joining the Clan   Joining the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 pm

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to join a MW2 Clan, I am very good and have a long history of being in clans for first person shooters going back to Counterstrike 6.5, America's Army, COD2, and now MW2. I have a variety of skill sets and tactics at my disposal and I am 100% a team player. Please consider me for the clan. Once you tell me I'm in, I will get a headset and I am available just about every day.

andyg223
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
Xmalibu1337

Xmalibu1337

US

Joining the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the Clan   Joining the Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:51 am

Welcome to Confuzion, you will be going through a 1 week initiation process during this time you need to make be sure to stay active on the forums and make posts and also be active on PSN and play with the IO's(Initiation Officers) if you see them on and they dont invite you invite them...good luck with your initiation and add the IO's to your Psn we are looking forward to getting games in with you soon

Forum ID <> PlayStation Network ID

xSharpShooter<>Vic021
Xmalibu1337<>Xmalibu1337
coolioluke9<>Coolioluke9

p.s sorry it took so long to reply
Back to top Go down
KracKa187

Joining the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the Clan   Joining the Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 pm

thats kool bro add me and we will play
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

Joining the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the Clan   Joining the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Thanks Kracka!

What is your PSN gamertag? Mine is "andyg223". Send me a message. I usually play later in the afternoon (between 5:30 PM and midnight eastern). I like to play Team Deathmatch, and Sometimes Hardcore Richochet: HD, and very rarely Hardcore S&D: HD. When compared to TDM, I do not like search & destroy at all!!!! Unless it is hardcore.

G
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Joining the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the Clan   Joining the Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the Clan
Page 1 of 1