Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

sorry my fellow clan members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coolioluke9
Admin
Admin
coolioluke9

sorry my fellow clan members Empty
PostSubject: sorry my fellow clan members   sorry my fellow clan members I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 am

it hurts me to say this but i am going to be leaving this clan, and i will be giving it to andy. now that school is starting, and im on the football team i am going to have no time for the clan what so ever. i want to leave it to people that i know will do it well and thats why im giving it to andy. i will demote myself to member. im sorry for this guys and i hope you can forgive me. i would have done this sooner but i wanted to make sure i left the clan to someone that would treat it will and i know andy is that person
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: sorry my fellow clan members   sorry my fellow clan members I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:53 am

Luke,

I am somewhat frustrated there were no posts for 2-3 weeks and then all of a sudden this. I mean you could have at least told me it was coming, or that your leadership was soon to end so I could have prepared better. Oh well, it's in the past now, and there are absolutely no hard feelings.

When you have time or are done with football season you shall come back and be promoted again. Remember, Black Ops is coming out and this clan will be doing more then. So whenever you want to be back, or just want to hop online, you'll be a part of Team Confuzion.

I need to know who takes care of the site and all the "inner working" stuff so that I can continue with growth, training, and recruitment. Once we are trained well enough we will do competitive gameplay, and have practices twice a week.

For now Luke, who maintains the website? I think you know what I'm getting at, so let me know who I should be in touch with so the site doesn't fall apart.

I look to have a reply by everyone in the clan as to this change, so that everyone is aware that Team Confuzion is moving a new direction,

We will be focused towards MW2 and Black Ops, and I will be looking for 2-3 new recruits.

Luke good luck with football season (I'm 26 and I used to play TE and Special Teams - what do you play? Where do you go to school? I went to college at Saint Anselm College www.anselm.edu)
I'm a bigger lacrosse player than a football player, by about 12 years, 2002 East Coast champion for Goalie position).

I hope I didn't leave anything out, but I'm sure I did.

P.S. Luke: There is no "Good Bye" to Team Confuzion; only "I will see you later".

G
Back to top Go down
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

PostSubject: Re: sorry my fellow clan members   sorry my fellow clan members I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Fuck me Luke only came on here today and find that you left, gonna miss them random chat logs talks hahah thanks for the advise dude and glad you left it to Andy. =)
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: sorry my fellow clan members   sorry my fellow clan members I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:01 am

ToXic,

Did you see the scrolling header I put up - coolioluke9 has left for school... ? It's fine if you didn't I just thought it made our latest news clearly visible. Maybe I need to change something. I can change how many seconds the message stays up there. If you want me to add any announcements too just let me know.

Luke has a place here when he has the time to come back. I know he will be coming back for Black Ops. He is just trying really hard to focus on his upcoming football season which I can TOTALLY understand! Man's gotta do what man's gotta do, and I know we all understand that. After all, friends, family, school and work and sports are more important than video games. However, this is one of our favorite hobbies and therefore, we WILL make time for them.

"It's complicated doing everything on your own man
being responsible for everybody and yo own man
and when u feel like everything is going wrong man
I'm gone stand cos I am a GROWN MAN"
-Lil Wayne

Everything will be alright Cool

G
Back to top Go down
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

PostSubject: Re: sorry my fellow clan members   sorry my fellow clan members I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:20 am

andyg223 wrote:
ToXic,

Did you see the scrolling header I put up - coolioluke9 has left for school... ? It's fine if you didn't I just thought it made our latest news clearly visible. Maybe I need to change something. I can change how many seconds the message stays up there. If you want me to add any announcements too just let me know.

Luke has a place here when he has the time to come back. I know he will be coming back for Black Ops. He is just trying really hard to focus on his upcoming football season which I can TOTALLY understand! Man's gotta do what man's gotta do, and I know we all understand that. After all, friends, family, school and work and sports are more important than video games. However, this is one of our favorite hobbies and therefore, we WILL make time for them.

"It's complicated doing everything on your own man
being responsible for everybody and yo own man
and when u feel like everything is going wrong man
I'm gone stand cos I am a GROWN MAN"
-Lil Wayne

Everything will be alright Cool

G

No i seen it but i wanted to say it so he can see it himself.
Back to top Go down
Jst1n

Jst1n

PostSubject: Re: sorry my fellow clan members   sorry my fellow clan members I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 am

Damn that sux that coolio will be missed wen he is away
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: sorry my fellow clan members   sorry my fellow clan members I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Everything will be all good, and when Coolioluke9 (Luke) comes back I will make sure he has his place. Until further notice, I'll be taking care of everything in his absence.

andyg223
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry my fellow clan members   sorry my fellow clan members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry my fellow clan members
Page 1 of 1