Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

Some rules for GameBattles Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LoGiC

LoGiC

US

Some rules for GameBattles Team Empty
PostSubject: Some rules for GameBattles Team   Some rules for GameBattles Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:27 am

-IMPORTANT-
  • MUST NEED GAMEBATTLES.COM ACCOUNT

ALSO MUST BE ABLE TO GET ON WHEN NEEDED TO UNLESS ON VACATION

-MUST HAVE AIM ACCOUNT FOR PC

-NO COMPLAINING WHEN YOU DONT PLAY IN THE GB GAME

-1 MORE THING NEVER RAGE QUIT IN THE GAME UNLESS TOLD TO

If you go by these rules you will have a greater chance of making it on the team with us
Back to top Go down
xSharpShooter

US

PostSubject: Re: Some rules for GameBattles Team   Some rules for GameBattles Team I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 am

and who put u in charge? lol jkjk but we kinda use msn on here so yea but for gb aim is a must cuz gb uses aim they dont consider msn a way of contact
Back to top Go down
coolioluke9
Admin
Admin
coolioluke9

PostSubject: Re: Some rules for GameBattles Team   Some rules for GameBattles Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 am

haha i was about to say what sharp said but he said he promoted you to gen so i though he knew you were saying this >.> anyway ill make a thread for aim but i prob wont make a aim account for a day or to because i dont really use it much and im sleepy atm D:
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: Some rules for GameBattles Team   Some rules for GameBattles Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:37 pm

How do I use AIM? I have two accounts but I don't use a PC anymore....All I use is the PS3 and the PS3 internet browser - will I still be able to play Gamebattles?

Thanks!

G
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
xSharpShooter

US

PostSubject: Re: Some rules for GameBattles Team   Some rules for GameBattles Team I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:31 am

yea u can were just saying aim comes in handy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some rules for GameBattles Team   Some rules for GameBattles Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some rules for GameBattles Team
Page 1 of 1