Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

PS3 Sniping Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PS3 Sniping Team Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Sniping Team   PS3 Sniping Team I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:05 am

Clan,

Following Coolioluke's previous post about organizing a sniper team for the clan and going to pub games together and owning with our sniper rifles - that would be awesome. I'm a very good sniper as I've said in previous posts.

I use Intervention with One Man Army (of course there's more to that class setup) for my sniper class. I tend to think my sniper class is not a typical setup, but it absolutely rocks! If you want to know more let me know.

How would you like to play starting at 10:00 PM Eastern time today? I can play from 10:00 to 12:00 tonight Eastern time.

Let me know, dammit!

Thanks,

G
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com

PS3 Sniping Team
Page 1 of 1