Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

Team Confuzion Recruiting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

Team Confuzion Recruiting! Empty
PostSubject: Team Confuzion Recruiting!   Team Confuzion Recruiting! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 am

Hello All Clan Members,

This morning I have posted a recruitment advertisement on Gamebattles for Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. I hope to get a few new members for everyone to play with and get to know. We must always be focused towards growth! With the absence of Coolioluke9 leaving to play football at school, he has promoted me to Clan Leader and Admin. Therefore, I feel the need to beef things up a bit around here to ensure we continue to grow. We are in charge of our destiny!

Here is the posting for those in the clan that do not have a Gamebattles account yet:

Team Confuzion (cFzN) Recruit for Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops

Team Confuzion Recruiting! Teamco10
TEAM CONFUZION IS NOW RECRUITING!
Team Confuzion (cFzN) is a PS3 gaming clan. We currently have groups for Modern Warfare 2 and are planning for Black Ops.

We want clan members to be active and respectful. All members are encouraged to participate in clan decision-making. Experienced players in the clan are encouraged to help out newer players. Players of all skill levels are welcome to register. We have Gamebattles teams for competitive members and casual clan games for all gamers. For example, we will have inter-clan games where we just get together and play no-scope games, Michael Meyers matches (all knife) or what ever you feel like playing.

Fill out an application today and maybe you will become part of Team Confuzion.

WHY JOIN US?
- Easy to use website
- Fun for all
- Operations and clan tournaments
- Gaming divisions for the most popular shooters

MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum age is 14 some exceptions but most likely you will not get in if your under 14
- Must be active on forums by posting 2/3 post a week
- Must be able to speak English
- Must be mature, respectful and able to have fun
- Must go through 1 week initiation period where we make sure you are active and mature enough to get into clan

If you are interested click the link below and sign up at the site and post a application.
HOPE TO SEE YOU IN CLAN SOON CA, MX, and NA welcome

https://confusion.forummotion.com/index.htm?sid=3d182e52c653b2a3953be3ce42d2dbac

20gauge

My PSN is: andyg223
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com

Team Confuzion Recruiting!
Page 1 of 1