Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

I would like to be part of team confuzion...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paulnd84

US

I would like to be part of team confuzion... Empty
PostSubject: I would like to be part of team confuzion...   I would like to be part of team confuzion... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:19 pm

I am friends with andyg223 and we live in the same town. I look forward to contributing to the growth of this clan. My PSN is paulnd84 so add me and we'll start playing. I have a headset too. Favorite weapon, RPD over 5k kills with it. I am prestige 5 level 67... I like team death match but, love hardcore.
Back to top Go down
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of team confuzion...   I would like to be part of team confuzion... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Smile Gooooooooooood luck friend and ill speak to you soon.
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of team confuzion...   I would like to be part of team confuzion... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:41 am

ToXic,

What is your current level? Are you only a member?

I'm thinking about recruiting, initiation, practices, and promotions.

G
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of team confuzion...   I would like to be part of team confuzion... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:15 am

Andy i was in the cod4 group but that sucks because its inactive but now haha im in the modernwarfare 2 group but i havnt got it hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Jst1n

Jst1n

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of team confuzion...   I would like to be part of team confuzion... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:15 am

Nice of u to join us and good luck to u
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of team confuzion...   I would like to be part of team confuzion... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:12 pm

He needs to get back on the forums, and start playing. I'll call him after work and see if he'll get on tonight and this weekend.

Let's all try to play this weekend, Friday night, Saturday and Sunday!
Back to top Go down
ToXic_SmG
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
ToXic_SmG

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of team confuzion...   I would like to be part of team confuzion... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Yeah im up for that ive borrowed mw2 but dont know how long i have it for.
Back to top Go down
Jst1n

Jst1n

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of team confuzion...   I would like to be part of team confuzion... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:46 am

Ill be on sunday
Back to top Go down
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of team confuzion...   I would like to be part of team confuzion... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:37 am

ToXic, Jst1n,

Flipping sweet that you got a copy of M-Dub 2!! Will you be available this weekend? Keep in mind you being in England, you are 5 hours ahead of me in time. Below I have converted the times I can play to the time zones where you and Jst1n live.

Jst1n is 3 hours behind me.
ToXic is 5 hours ahead of me.
ToXic is 8 hours ahead of Jst1n.
So it is ~ 12:00 PM (noon time) Eastern Daylight Time.
*** ToXic time = 5:00 PM, England ***
*** Jst1n time = 9:00 AM, California (west coast) ***
Again, my time = 12:00 PM, New Hampshire (east coast)

Times I can play during the week: 5:30 PM to 1:00 AM
ToXic Time = 10:30 PM to 6:00 AM (we could probably get 1-2 hours maximum of play time together during the work week; on the weekend we can do 4-7 hours maybe more, but I start playing a lot earlier, so it would be like 11:00 AM or 12:00 noon for you in England)
Jst1n Time = 3:30 PM to 10:00 PM

Weekend times that I play (so you know and can play with me Smile):
me: 9:00 AM to 2:00 AM, associated times for you both are:
Jst1n: 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
ToXic: 2:00 PM to 7:00 AM (morning of the following day!)

So the earliest I ever log into MW2 is on Saturday and Sunday, and I log in at 9:00 AM. That means it is 2:00 PM in England. So you can reasonably expect to start playing with me around 2:00 PM your time on the weekends. Any other play time we get together ToXic will all be based on whether you can stay up later.

Did this post even make sense? Sorry if it didn't.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of team confuzion...   I would like to be part of team confuzion... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to be part of team confuzion...
Page 1 of 1