Team Confuzion
YOU ARE SIGNED OUT PLEASE SIGN IN
Team Confuzion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Confuzion

Welcome to Team Confuzion (cFzN)! We are a clan that is run by a strong democracy amongst its admins. We currently support Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. We are currently looking for leaders and new members to help with clan growth.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I am looking for new recruits to finish out Modern Warfare 2 and Continue to Black Ops. If you know someone PM me, andyg223.
Gamebattles teams are up and running. PM me, andyg223 for information on joining. We have 3 teams, one hardcore.
For anyone wanting to donate to the site for its URL please go to https://confusion.forummotion.com/donate.forum

PS3 MW2 Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PS3 MW2 Team Empty
PostSubject: PS3 MW2 Team   PS3 MW2 Team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:41 am

Clan,

Let's start putting together our PS3 modern warfare team. Let me refer to my previous post to get the ideas going. Mainly I want to know what everyone is best at, so we can have a team that covers all the bases (and each other!).

"Might I suggest we start talking about the different tactical functions each of us can perform? How about everyone posts their primary class setups and what they excel at, and we can start from there? Tactical roles for example: Luke is point man, Andyg223 is sniper, Vic and Sharpshooter are assault right behind Luke, ToXiC is security (watches our 6), and so on?? We can rotate functions too, for example, let's say ToXiC wants to be Assault and Sharpshooter wants to try Sniper - then we can rotate roles.

Our clan in America's Army had specific designations for the team/squad so clan members are performing the function they are best at.

For me, among other things, I am a VERY good sniper, I mean really good. I am a master of getting what I call "headshot-longshots", and I can tell you I piss a lot of people off through humiliation because I haven't prestiged yet, and don't use all my fancy callsigns like Perfectionist and "The Invincible" or "Mach 5". For sniper rifles, I stand by the Intervention over any other sniper. I am also an absolute master of the FAL, and can use that for sniping which I have done. My "Army of One" class with the Intervention is my favorite class to use. I generally use a Holographic sight for assault rifles and LMG's, use akimbo for SMG's, pistols, and use Thermal vision for Intervention (I know this gets a lot of bad rap, but whatever). In short, I can easily play the role of scout/sniper/spotter. However, I am also very good at setting up repeated ambushes (for example: I can babysit claymores at my campsite all day long).

Let us know what you all specialize at, and maybe we can assign clan member functions, and put them on a rotating schedule so someone who hates sniper isn't stuck with that, or the pointman isn't stuck with that all the time, or security, and so on.

I look forward to all your replies!!"

There it is - let's start talking about the PS3 MW2 Team!!

Thanks,

G
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com
andyg223
Admin
Admin
andyg223

US

PS3 MW2 Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Team   PS3 MW2 Team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Hello??

This is really frustrating that people aren't responding to my posts when they are relevant and useful to everyone. It's starting to feel futile, someone please send me some encouragement by participating in the forums more! I don't post so I can read my own posts, I want to hear what you have to say because your input is valuable.

G
Back to top Go down
https://confusion.forummotion.com

PS3 MW2 Team
Page 1 of 1